Let’s Grow Together!
Empowering Talents in Ho Chi Minh City to grow humanly.
In parallel to the fast-evolving digital environment fostered by the sanitary situation in 2021, our agency responds to Covid conditions by having a flexible structure as we trust our teammates with remote work and adapted work hours. This is made possible through the collaboration of talented human beings, in an honest and dedicated environment.
"Every week at Back-to-Back Agency was a learning opportunity where I identified my weaknesses and actively looked for a solution to overcome them. The experiences have helped me tremendously in my personal and career development. Thanks to the supportive environment the agency offers, I developed a sense of trust and confidence in myself."
Why We Are The Right Match?
As a small agency, we are eager to grow with each other as much as we want to learn from each other. Join a healthy environment with good human values that pushes you to be a better version of yourself.
We never miss an opportunity to listen to our teammates and offer constructive feedback, no matter their level. With us, every idea is an idea.
We believe that performance can only be achieved with a solid and motivated team. Thus, we welcome work from home and weekly checkups to discuss our teammate's well-being.
We don’t believe in underpaid jobs. As our founder often shares, we want an environment where our teammates don’t have to worry about hanging out and eating out with friends.
At Back-to-Back, we constantly ask “why” for every action we take. We rationalize our marketing efforts and focus on what is relevant to our client. Hence, we’re seeking the same work approach for our future teammates.
Our Current Job Listing
👉 DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETING ASSISTANT
We are looking for our future digital marketing assistant!
Working directly with the Performance team and help with:
Operations for the agency & its clients including:
- Market research conducting / Audit of clients' tools.
- Planning/Implementing/Optimizing Facebook Ads Campaigns.
- Performance analysis and report creations.
- Creation of data visualization dashboards.
- In the process of acquiring a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Basic knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Basic knowledge of CRM tools, Google Ads, Media Buying tools and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Ability to work closely with clients and to take responsibilities.
- Working in a professional and international environment, with good opportunities to update to the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing.
- Working with global clients, highly supported by co-workers and the leadership team.
This internship may result in a job offering.
- Parking Spot
- 1 authorized day of work from home per week
- 1.5 days of paid leaves per month
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Length: 6 months minimum.
🚨 Send your CV and Cover Letter at: email@example.com