Let’s Grow Together!
Empowering Talents in Ho Chi Minh City to grow humanly.
In parallel to the fast-evolving digital environment fostered by the sanitary situation in 2021, our agency responds to Covid conditions by having a flexible structure as we trust our teammates with remote work and adapted work hours. This is made possible through the collaboration of talented human beings, in an honest and dedicated environment.
"Every week at Back-to-Back Agency was a learning opportunity where I identified my weaknesses and actively looked for a solution to overcome them. The experiences have helped me tremendously in my personal and career development. Thanks to the supportive environment the agency offers, I developed a sense of trust and confidence in myself."
Why We Are The Right Match?
As a small agency, we are eager to grow with each other as much as we want to learn from each other. Join a healthy environment with good human values that pushes you to be a better version of yourself.
We never miss an opportunity to listen to our teammates and offer constructive feedback, no matter their level. With us, every idea is an idea.
We believe that performance can only be achieved with a solid and motivated team. Thus, we welcome work from home and weekly checkups to discuss our teammate's well-being.
We don’t believe in underpaid jobs. As our founder often shares, we want an environment where our teammates don’t have to worry about hanging out and eating out with friends.
At Back-to-Back, we constantly ask “why” for every action we take. We rationalize our marketing efforts and focus on what is relevant to our client. Hence, we’re seeking the same work approach for our future teammates.
Our Current Job Listing
👉 CONTENT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a content executive!
Working directly with our content strategist, you will help in:
Operations for the agency and its clients, including:
- Creating content for client’s landing pages and website
- Producing weekly SEO-optimized articles/blogs for clients
- SEO performance analysis and report creation
- Composing online content for the company’s social media page and website
- Market research conducting
- SEO audit
- Keyword research
- User’s persona research
- Competitive analysis
- Participating in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Acquired a bachelor’s degree in English/Literature, Communication, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 1 year of experience in a digital marketing environment
- Basic knowledge of SEO and online analytics
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects
- Learning about our writing methodology with the ability to work with AI-writing tools.
- Ability to work closely with clients and to take responsibility.
- Working in a professional and international environment, with good opportunities to update on the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing.
- Working with global clients, highly supported by co-workers and the leadership team.
- Parking Spot
- 1 authorized day of work from home per week
- 1.5 days of paid leaves per month
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
🚨 Send your CV and Cover Letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org